Lumberjanes by Noel Stevenson, Grace Ellis & Brooke Allen Guest Hosted by Ayla in Grade 5

This blog post is written by Ayla, one of my grade five library monitors. I meant to bring the book home with me this weekend, but forgot it. I'm going to get to it soon! 

Lumberjanes is an amazing book about a group of friends going to a summer camp. If you like friendship books or books with gods and goddesses, then you will love this book. It has lots of twists and turns. This book has lots of amazing and very detailed drawings. 

I love how all the characters have completely different personalities but they can work together. My favorite character is Rose. I really like her personality because she is so strong. 

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone nine and up.

1 comment:

  1. Ayla, I am definitely nine and up! (and up and up and up) This looks like a great title - I am going to check with my school librarian to see if we have it!

    ReplyDelete